Why Using a Small Web Development Firm is Better
- June 05, 2021
- Bradley Taylor
There are many web development firms in this world. There are also many independent/solo web developers. Choosing the right size firm for your project is the best way to maximize your dollars.
Below we will explain the pros and cons of each size web development firm:
- Have the power and capability to accomplish any design and feature if you have the budget.
- 24/7 customer service.
- Corporate shuffle – You may get bounced around to different employees.
- Pricey – Large firms have the most overhead and need to make enough money to pay everyone. Nothing is cheap.
Medium Size Company
- Usually hire experienced web developers.
- Can get pretty much anything you need done.
- Usually updated on the latest tech.
- Overhead – Having to pay a staff and keep the building operating can be expensive. This means higher prices.
- Will usually pass on small projects they deem “not worth their time”.
- Price is usually very fair because not as much overhead.
- One on one communication with the client.
- Most bang for your buck.
- May not have capabilities of larger firm.
- May not have experience of larger firm.
- Almost always the most affordable of options.
- One on one client support
- Usually just one person so if they are unavailable your project doesn’t get attention
- Independent contractors have been known to “flake out”. They can abandon jobs if they become too complicated or they get hired by larger firm
Olympus Web is a small firm which means we have low overhead. Almost no job is too small. And you get one on one attention. We are open 6 days a week and you never have to wait days for a reply.
Olympus Web has been online since 2004 so we have the experience and the capability to get your job done right, the first time.